FA-ST Filtration Analysis Services Technology Ltd (FA-ST Ltd) was formed to service the growing need of preventative & pro-active maintenance and contamination control. Our staff have many years of 'hands on' and management experience of working within the transport, quarrying, engineering, marine, construction, machinery hydraulics, service and repair industries. Our main works are centrally located in the UK , based in Chesterfield , Derbyshire and we offer a large range of products and services to all types of industry.
Our ON-SITE services, available throughout the UK , include, oil filtration, bulk fuel oil filtration, particle counting, oil sampling & analysis, storage tank testing, off line and on line filter installations, by-pass filter units, oil filtration and filter carts. With full training in IOSHH and COSHH we are able to supply comprehensive Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Health & Safety information for all site work. for further information please visit www.fa-st.co.uk
Using modern equipment & techniques in conjunction with our Oil Analysis Laboratory we are able to identify the contamination levels of most fluids and offer a variety of solutions. All diagnostic equipment uses the latest technology.
FA-ST Ltd only uses quality products that have been tried and tested over many years. New products are evaluated and tested 'in house' and 'on site' before being available for general sale.
We can offer companies full ‘one stop shop’ packages for maintenance, repairs and servicing relating to oil storage and filtration. Specialist contracts for oil sampling and analysis can be tailored to suit individual company requirements.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
10 reasons to use FA-ST Ltd for your Oil Maintenance Services:
1) You will receive a fast, friendly, professional service in all aspects of our business relationships.
2) Top of the line products. We demand a fast reliable service and quality products from our suppliers.
3) Great prices. FA-ST Ltd takes pride in offering better prices on all our products and services. We do not employ ‘door to door, cold calling’ sales people or telesales techniques.
4) Information. We will supply information, quickly and accurately, that all our customers request.
5) Over 80 years of combined industry experience. Our knowledge and resources combined with strong supplier relationships give us the opportunity to provide the best customer service in the industry. If we don’t do it, we know someone who can.
6) Customer satisfaction. We go that bit further to make sure that all our customers get the service they deserve.
7) Site surveys. On request we will visit customers’ sites and carry out surveys, issue reports and recommendations without obligation.
8) Websites. Our websites are updated regularly to keep our customers informed of new services and products that are available.
9) Health & Safety. We pride ourselves in supplying the correct documentation that relates to all our ‘site work’.
10) Call us: We personally answer and value all incoming calls.
For more information on your oil filtration and analysis program please visit www.fa-st.co.uk
You can contact us
by Telephone 01246268900
by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
by writing to our works office address.
Company Reg No: 5525184 VAT Reg No: GB 843 0628 38